Frequently Asked Questions
What are your COVID procedures?
The COVID pandemic changed all our lives dramatically and we will continue to keep health and safety as a top priority, for our staff and our extended Boulder community. The most important aspect of production in a brewstillery and restaurant like ours is sanitization and we want to assure you that not only are we continuing our best practices but also taking what we learned and continuing CDC guidelines we learned in the pandemic that keep us all moving closer to ‘normal’.
• Reservations are encouraged so we can avoid too many groups in the entryway and our bar remains seated with no standing or crowding in high traffic areas
• Frequent Hand washing for all staff continues as a best practice
• Requiring sick employees to stay home and avoid work
• All our dish washing machines regularly calibrated and certified
• Frequently disinfecting communal surfaces, doorknobs, tables, desks, etc.
• Instilling contactless procedures where it makes sense
Do I need a face mask?
As a team, we are still wearing masks while interacting with all guests during our shift and look forward to the day when it makes sense for us all together to show our smiles, unmasked!
We encourage all guests to still wear masks when entering, exiting the restaurant or using the restrooms indoors. Outdoors mingling, eating and drinking or just enjoying the Colorado sun unmasked faces are a-okay!
Do I need a reservation?
We strongly suggest making a reservation and make note if you have a preference for inside or outdoors on our patios so we can plan and accommodate to the best of our ability!
Do you have outside dining?
Yes, we have two great, fully covered, heated patios.
Do you sell beer and spirits to go?
Yes! We offer Ska six packs (selections vary) and Crowlers along with the Peach Street Distillers’ portfolio. We also offer Batch’d cocktails to go.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes! All dogs must enter through the BACK patio entrance, remained leashed and well behaved
Do you deliver?
We offer curbside and takeout through our website or by calling. We now offer delivery via NOSH Boulder and Hungry Buff.
Note: both NOSH and Hungry Buff can only deliver food, no alcohol.