Frequently Asked Questions
What are your COVID procedures?
With Covid-19 on the brain, we want to assure our Ska Community, now extended to our new Brewstillery here in Boulder that we taking this very seriously. The most important aspect of production in a brewstillery and restaurant like ours is sanitization and we want to assure you that not only are we continuing our best practices but also taking new precautions suggested by the CDC:
• Requiring our guests wear face masks for entry, using the restrooms, and when leaving.
• Washing hand frequently
• We have daily health screenings and temperature checks for all employees
• Having employees wear masks
• Requiring sick employees to stay home and avoid work
• Having all our dish washing machines recently calibrated and certified
• Frequently disinfecting communal surfaces, doorknobs, tables, desks, etc.
• Instilling contactless procedures where it makes sense
• Limiting cash transactions
• 25% limited capacity for indoor dining
Do I need a face mask?
Yes. Face masks are required for entry, using the restrooms, and when leaving.
Do I need a reservation?
Due to current capacity restrictions and doing our best to protect health and safety, we strongly suggest reservations so we can plan accordingly and minimize any waiting time.
Do you have outside dining?
Yes, we have two great, fully covered, heated patios.
Do you sell beer and spirits to go?
Yes! We offer Ska six packs (selections vary) and Crowlers along with the Peach Street Distillers’ portfolio. We also offer Batch’d cocktails to go.
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are welcome to sit alongside our patio tables while we wait for the final permit required by the State of CO.
Do you deliver?
We offer curbside and takeout through our website or by calling. We now offer delivery via NOSH Boulder and Hungry Buff.
Note: both NOSH and Hungry Buff can only deliver food, no alcohol.